Monday, November 22, 2004

Twas The Night Before Christmas...

EvE goes offline at 10 am tomorrow as the Exodus upgrade begins. For me it's my final night of slow money earning doing agent missions, hitting the delights of 23 million Isk as my evening ends. I've begun running a level 2 Amarr agent for more challenging missions and greater rewards. I shall still be plundering the high quality level 1 agent I've been using in an attempt to get more implants, but this low quality level 2 will provide much needed variety. Already I've been sent jetting off across the constellation after a kidnapped "damsel". The 'rat in question was tougher than I've faced recently, hurling missiles from behind an almost competent level of shielding and armour. A final log in tomorrow morning then, change the not quite finished Drones skill from level 5 training and slap in Astrogeology to increase my money making in the inevitable mining next weekend. Exodus ahoy...